Sunday, October 30, 2005

I've had better days.....

The shins still aren't behaving themselves, so I again elected not to run today, with the head winning the battle of logic and over ruling my heart's desire to run. I intend to be fairly patient this week and ease into the treadmill running when my shins have come good again.

Not much else went right today, my brother Benno's Mazda 323 which I'm driving whilst he is overseas overheated this afternoon whilst MJ and I were returning from a BBQ. Fortunately, I was able to get it going again after checking the vitals and topping up the cooling system. Relax Benno - everything is under control. And to cap of the day, the Bullets slumped to 4-7 with yet another loss. Yeah, I've had better days.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Smart thinking Matty - remember that goal you wrote on Pat's white board!

Clairie said...

The thing about us runners is that we need to remember when we have the almightly lows.....the comeback high is all the more sweeter.