Friday, September 16, 2005

Shin soreness still prominent

Shin soreness was still around this AM so skipped the Friday Recovery Run. Bruno found the lower shin muscles to be very tight during this morning's massage, confirming the obvious. I do know now that the soreness was caused by my flu coupled with incorrectly executing a few of my glute firing exercises. I'm taking it as easy as I can today and tomorrow and hoping to be right for the planned 100 min Sunday Long Run.

Big weekend coming up with my Grandmother's 90th Birthday Party at Oxley's on the River and most of the rellies are in town. Coupled with work, attending the River Run, footy finals, a Bullets home game on Sunday night and hopefully the Sunday Long Run, six hours sleep will be a luxury the next two nights.

No comments: