Friday, September 02, 2005

He's baaaaack!!!!

Friday Recovery run 30 mins/6km @ 5:03 mins/km

At long last, drove out to the Nundah Criterium and headed out along the Kedron Brook path for my first run in over a week. I got a stitch, the lungs felt a tad heavy and the legs were a little rusty, but I couldn't care less as I enjoyed and easy half hour in the warm sun. The shins felt good. Got my fortnightly rub afterward and am now brimming with energy to attack a "List of things to do" that has been neglected during my bout of ill health.

A huge weekend ahead beginning with drinks at the Albion Park dogs this arvo for departing work mate, Michael followed by drinks with fellow CoolRunning runners later this evening in the city. Can't wait for the start of the footy finals!!

Life's good....sensational even!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad to see that you are feeling better and are back on the road again!