Thursday, December 01, 2005

Late session, Great session

5 x 1k's @ 4:15 mins/km, 2k warm up, 3k warm down

A late night last night led to a late trip to Fitness First this morning. Went to the Bullets and watched our boys put in their best performance of the year torching the Sixers 130-109. Now if only we can get a streak going! Should have been in bed earlier but made the mistake of popping a DVD of the first episode of Without a Trace into the DVD player. I was impressed by the good scripting, tight storyline and strong characters and ended up watching two episodes.

Got through another discomfort free run at the gym this morning and I'm just stoked with how things are going on the tready so far. I'm really looking forward to seven to eight weeks of solid volume training after Bribie this weekend and easing my way up to 70k's a week. I also can't wait for the results of my next gait analysis to see how much my stride has improved!

1 comment:

Tesso said...

I think I needed that steady pacing pf yours at Pat's this morning Matty.

Good luck at Bribie!