Friday, December 09, 2005

Recovery Week continues

35mins, 7k's @ 5:00 mins/km

Another easy run today with the DOMS now a distant memory. Then got a massage from Bruno during which we discussed my possible race targets for next year. Isn't it exciting when you map out your races for the coming year on a Calender? I'll be sure to reveal my race calender shortly.

Right now, I'm more concerned with trying to work out how to get through the weekend. I have two shifts to work and sandwiched in between that will be a work Xmas Party at 4pm tomorrow arvo, followed immediately by a birthday party and then I'll have to try and snatch 3-5 hours of sleep before a 3am wake up call on Sunday morning to go down the Gold Coast to report on the Kurrawa 50k. Ouch!!

Langy has offered to give me a lift and I could see myself sleeping in the back of his truck on the way down.....In the old days, I probably would have asked Langy to pick me up from outside a nightclub at 3am and then gone straight down the Coast :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

You will need another recovery week to get over the weekeend!!!