Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tuesday - Back on track!!

40 mins, 8k's @ 5:00min k's

Did an easy 40 mins on tready on the way home from work without missing a beat. The inflammation and swelling are already a distant memory. I think the experiences of the past few days have me well equipped knowledge wise to handle similar incidents in future.

Busy start to the morning chaperoning photographer Glen Eaton around to catch shots of the PCRG in action. Glen is pretty happy with the shots he got and coupled with the shots Pat has taken over the year, we should have some nice ones for R4YL mag. I've only gotta caption them and my work for this issue will be over.

When I started writing for R4YL I told publisher Daniel Green that I would not be after remuneration in the early days as we lifted the mag off the ground. But Greeny suggested that I invoice him $200 for my efforts on the upcoming issue which I will!! Could this be the first remuneration of a long journalistic career - who knows? One thing I do know is that I need further remuneration in order to silence my brother Adam. He bragged tonight that he raked in $250 for reading his Wallabies poem at a corporate function prior to the 2003 Rugby World Cup. His 'career artistic earnings' lead mine by $50 and of course, I have to overtake that figure!!

No comments: