Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tready speedwork

3k WU, 2 x 1k @ 4:10 mins/km, 4k WD
Continued to ease back into the quicker stuff and got through this tready session with no dramas. I didn't even think about the shins which is a good sign.

A footnote to my alchol ban. On Tuesday, barely 24 hours after I had commenced the period of sobriety, two large packages that I had completely forgotten about were waiting for me when I got home from work........... A dozen bottles of red with a free carton of Crown Lagers that I had ordered from Cellarmaster - a mere $99 the lot. Ouch!

Km's this week - 17
Km's this month - 9
Km's this year - 469

2 comments:

Tesso said...

I'd be worried about all that red wine going off, better send it over to me :-)

Cirque said...

Change is always challenged. Don't listen to Tesso, she's devious that one!