Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tuesday: Personal Worst.....

3 x 1k @ 4:00 mins/km, 3k WU, 3k WD

Did my grocery shopping tonight and had to read every label on the products I looked at to avoid the detox banned ingredients - dairy, wheat, sugar, caffeine and salt. I recorded a PW of 40 minutes for my efforts!! Normally, I do a shop run in 20-25 mins and have a PB of around 16 minutes for a full trolley. Never mind, I'll try harder next time :-)

Fortunately things were better on the treadmill earlier in the evening. I put in an honest session and the shins behaved themselves. I was running on empty again towards the session from the lack of sugar and other energy foods in my system, but hopefully the purchases from the shop run will rectify that situation from now on.

Km's this week - 21
Km's this month - 88
Km's this year - 548

No comments: