Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Ally

4 jobs I have had:
- Paper Boy - loved to throw the paper 20m across the yard dead accurate onto front door mat!
- Assistant cabinetmaker - one day only!
- Assistant librarian
- Reader Analyst(reading newspapers)

4 movies I could watch over and over:
- Indiana Jones
- James Bond
- Die Hard
- Without Limits - Steve Prefontaine

4 places I have lived:
- Caboolture
- Bribie Island
- Scarborough
- Wavell Heights

4 TV shows I love to watch:
- West Wing
- Seinfeld
- The Sopranos
- Without a Trace

4 places I have been on vacation:
- Melbourne for the Cox Plate
- Sydney for Sydney 2000
- Mooloolaba for the Mooloolaba Tri
- Gold Coast for the Gold Coast Marathon


4 websites I visit each day:
- hotmail.com
- foxsports.com.au
- blogger.com
- tradingroom.com.au

4 favorite foods:
- my home made pizza
- steak on the barbie
- cheesecake
- mango

4 places I would rather be right now:
- at start line of the Beijing Olympic Marathon wearing an Australian singlet
- in a basement in a small German town using medieval torture devices on the ref who gifted the Italian Diving Team a penalty kick on Monday night.
- preparing for the Ashes this summer with the Australian cricket team
- in a pub

4 favorite bands/singers:
- music is a waste of my time

4 Bloggers I am tagging:
- Robert Song, Superflake, Vat_Man, Langy/Rith

No comments: