Sunday, April 02, 2006

Things are shaping up rather nicely

Sunday Long Run - 12k's @ 5:15 mins/km

There was a little bit of trepidation about backing up less than 20 hours after my previous run yesterday arvo so I delayed this arvo's run till 5pm at Fitness First whilst watching the Broncos v Saints on tv at the same time. The 23 hour backup proved sufficient and I cruised my way through 60 minutes for my longest run since New Years Day. You Beauty!!

Then went home for a cold water wading recovery in the pool before doing 70 minutes of core strength work to bring my tally up to the minimum of two hours I aim to achieve each week.

I think I'll sleep well tonight and with a busy week ahead, I'll need to!!

Km's this week - 32
Km's this month - 19
Km's this year - 242

2 comments:

Clairie said...

Matty, thats fantastic news. I think you are well and truly onto Comeback #99 in good form and with a clear head on how to keep this going without any backfalls.

Hope to see you at Pat's tomorrow for the time trial.

Chelle said...

Great news Matty... hope to see you (and those skins!) soon :)