Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back in business!!

6k's @ 5:15 mins/km

Started my day yesterday by helping Steve Manning and David Waugh measure the Brisbane Marathon course. First time I had met David, last years Glasshouse 100k winner and we had a good old chinwag about running during the course of the morning. Gees it, was beautiful out there and a great atmosphere with the Anzac Day March starting at South Bank before heading into the city and choppers and F-111's flying over. I was keeping a sharp eye out to make sure I didn't catch Tesso doing any secret training when she is supposed to be taking a break, but fortunately, I didn't see her so got her to pop out of her unit when our measuring job reached the Regatta turnaround and we had a quick chat.

In the afternoon, I enjoyed a trouble free run on the tready at Fitness First. The HR was ok and the shins were also in fair shape. Looking forward to getting back on track now, with the cold/flu now a distance memory and the nose around 95% recovered from the sinus issues. Ended Anzac Day by going to see the new flick Kokoda at Chermside with MJ. I'll give it 7.5/10.

Km's this week - 6
Km's this month - 93
Km's this year - 316

No comments: