Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Barry Crocker

2min/1min/2min with 30JR then 30SR x 2, 4mins. 3K WU, 3K WD

Didn't come up this morning with Sunday's run perhaps taking more out of me than I thought it would. I was also exhausted on Monday night and could have done with 9hrs+ sleep instead of the 7.5 I got. Waking up hungry didn't help.

Nevertheless, I plugged away running some distance behind Jonesy at the back of the A-Team. It wasn't until the warm down run that I started to feel ok and then I rolled along nicely.

The body feels ok so I'm not too worried. Its been quite a while since I had a disappointing session and I was probably due for one.

1 comment:

Clairie said...

MAtty you are on fire at the moment and back in true form.

So don't give me that crap about being disappointed. Give yourself a chance!!!

Like Ally said no doubt you still had some of the 10k and other training still kicking about in your legs.