Friday, November 03, 2006

Coming up for air!!!

Wed - 90 mins, 18k's @ 5:00mins km
Thurs - 75 mins, 15k's @ about 5:00 mins km


Have been very time challenged(I'm trying to erase the word 'busy' from my vocabulary as it sounds too much like an excuse)this week and have just spent the last two days on a WH&S Officer course when I normally have my two days off work!

Wednesday saw me on the tready for my longest mid week run in two years - you beauty! Thursday saw me postpone my run till the afternoon as I wasn't willing to sacrifice sleep in order to train and make the start of the course at 8am. I was also feeling a tad achey in the joints and in case I was coming down with something, I did a very easy 15k instead of 10k's with a hard 4k tempo. Ran around the river, whilst the Cool Night Classic was being run and stopped for several breaks.

Feeling fine today. Have a 5k recovery run this arvo. Because of my crowded social calender this weekend, will take the rare step of doing a Sat long run - 2hrs around Mt Cootha with Langy.

No comments: