Thursday, May 04, 2006

Slept like a baby, had the brain of a baby...

8k's @ 5:00 mins/km

The ingredients:

- A long and busy week at work
- R4YL unexpectedly asking on Tuesday arvo if I could write up a Brisbane Marathon Festival report over night (850 words in 5 hours!)
- Frantic but successful negotiations to adjust my home loan to a split loan with half fixed/half variable just before the interest rate increase announcement

The result:

Matty slept like a baby for 9.5 hours last night. Started the day well with a trouble free 8k run but the week had obviously taken its toll and I was pretty lethargic all day and just being lazy around the house. It was probably ironic then that I ended my day by driving all the way out to UQ to cover the UQ Milers Classic for R4YL. The only problem was that the meet isn't on till tomorrow night :-(

Km's this week - 17
Km's this month - 17
Km's this year - 361

2 comments:

Chelle said...

ha ha - I know its not really funny that you drove all that way, but then again on the other hand... :)

Tesso said...

LOL. That's what you get for sleeping so much. Mades me glad I'm a part time insomniac.