Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another easy run

25 mins @ 5:02 mins/km with two 2 min WR's

Hit the tready this morning feeling positive. Except for feeling a little fluey on Monday morning, I've felt no signs of the dreaded low grade virus this week. Had a solid 40 mins of core strength work last night adding some of the exercises Aza showed me on Saturday along with some glute firing exercises - it was all good! Rolled along this morning fairly comfortably - some minor discomfort in the lower right tibia towards the end of the session.

Planning to do 21k's this week, 2 hours of core strength and 40 mins of glute firing ex's. Hopefully I can build on that in the coming well. The length of time I've taken to recover from this virus has well and truly sunk my GC Marathon aspirations for 2006. The reality is that I've done less mileage this year than Tesso did in one night at Caboolture!! I am now aiming simply to build my mileage back up to 70km's a week and string some consistent training together. We'll go from there.

Km's this week - 10
Km's this month - 5
Km's this year - 118

No comments: