Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Day long run

60 mins, 12k's @ 5:00 min/km

Matty was a good boy last night and refrained from seeing in the New Year with a wild, boozey night! Instead, it was a coupla quiet beers and a DVD with MJ. As much as I love partying, there will certainly be less of it for the next ten years whilst I make the most of my window of opportunity to get the most out of my running potential. Once that's done, I can spend the rest of my life partying!!

Anyway, today's run was another nice hitout, the longest on the treadmill and the longest in two months. All going well, I'll be up to two hour Sunday long runs by the end of February. Bring it on.

I'm still reflecting on my how I feel about the year 2005 and on my goals for 2006 and will reveal more in the next few days.

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Matty

No comments: