Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lethargy prevails

5 x 1k @ 4:30mins/km, 3k WU & WD

I was a little lethargic today courtesy of a very minor sore throat. I must point out that I mean a sore throat of a viral kind, not the sore throat that follows an evening of yelling at basketball referees! Anyway, I got through the speedwork this AM ok, with a little discomfort on the outside of the left shin which was not unexpected. Experience and I now have plenty of it has taught me that I am more likely to experience shin discomfort when running through a flu or similar virus.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

Sure Matty, the sore throat is viral ;-) Ha ha, we've heard about you at the basketball. I won't mention who from cos I don't want to get Robbie into trouble.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post re your early morning adventure :-)