Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday Recovery Run

40 mins - 8k's at 5:00 mins/km

Had a nice recovery run on the tready followed by a rub from Bruno who was again pleased with the condition of my legs. Bruno has advised me to do some occasional hamstring curls at the gym to offset the reduced workload they will have on the tready so have taken that on board. Morale is high at the moment and I've keenly applying myself to a long list of "one-percenters" - those little things that'll ultimately assist me in getting back on track.

Enjoyed a fun evening of drinks at dinner at the Ship Inn with the Par Carrollers. We have had informal and hastily planned drinks on Friday nights in the past but I've decided its time the Group took the next step and started up a Social Committee so we can set up a calender of social events for 2006. If this evening is any indication, with twenty people turning up at relatively short notice, it should be a barnstorming success. As usual, when runners get together there were bold predictions aplenty and big talk about 2006!!

No comments: