Thursday, February 16, 2006

Building momentum

Reps of 1/2/2/1k's at 5:05 mins km with 2 min Walking Recovery

Again woke up feeling good and ready to seize the day!! After parking at Fitness First, I was walking into the club when I stopped to say 'Aaaah shit, I forgot my orthotics' .........hang on.... I'm wearing my orthotics!!! I just couldn't feel them!! After that positive sign, I settled straight into the session and my arches hardly felt the orthotics - am very pleased that the feet are adjusting quickly. Doing ten consecutive minutes today for the first time in three weeks saw the HR in the neighborhood of 155bpm and I've clearly lost a good deal of strength and fitness, but nevertheless its coming back quickly.

Just so bloody pleased and grateful that I have my health back and looking forward to a rapid improvement from here on. Of course, I won't be bumping up the mileage too quickly though.

Km's this week - 14
Km's this month - 17
Km's this year - 86

No comments: