Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thar she blows!

60 mins, 12k's @ 5:05 mins/km

Gees, it was tough out there this morning! During my Kedron Brook run, I endured gale force winds in temps of around 8-9 degrees that cut through my shirt like Petero Civonicieva through the NSW defence. Once the adductor warmed up after a shuffling start, the body felt good.

Heaps of people sick in the office - I've washed my hands twenty times already today and am keeping them away from my face whilst becoming quite an unsociable loner! The life of a tapering marathon runner!!

1 comment:

Tesso said...

Good on you for getting out there this morn. It might have been 8-9 degrees but the apparent temp was closer to zero.

Have you seen that ad on TV where that lady is a real germophobe, I think its for Dettol antiseptic wipes? Think I'll get some to put beside the spray can of Glen 20 that lives on my desk.