Thursday, November 09, 2006

A smelly run

Wed 90 mins, 18k's @ 5:00 mins/km
Thurs 50 mins, 10k's @ 4:57 mins/km


After catching up on some sleep, yesterday's midweek run on the tready went smoothly enough - 18k's in the bank.

Got home late from work last night and forgot to remove wet running shorts from the line after the storm and put them out to dry. So I had to throw a pair of sweaty, slightly wet and smelly running shorts into the dryer this morning before heading out for my run this morning. It was probably a good thing I didn't bring my pungent aroma to Pat's No Watch 1k and Pancake breakfast this morning.

From now on, I've decided that time trial weeks will see me do a 50 min recovery run on Thursday instead of the tempo run I've been doing. It was just as well as I only plodded for the first five k's today before coming good and running home comfortably.

Body is feeling good. Life as a runner is good. Its all good!

1 comment:

Tesso said...

That's good its all good :-)

I think you need to invest in more running shorts.