Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back in business with two easy tens

Wed - 50 mins, 10k's @ 4:55 mins/km
Thurs - 50 mins, 10k's @ 5:00 mins/km


After what turned out to be a mild cold characterised by extreme lethargy and an achey sensation in my back and legs I was back in business yesterday. I left it till 6pm before commencing an easy run at dusk along the Kedron Brook. The run turned out to be easier than expected which was pleasing. I finished at 7pm and with 35 hours between then and speedwork on Friday, I decided to do today's run at midday allowing me 17 hours recovery time before that run and another 17 hours recovery time before speedwork on Friday.

At midday - it was off to Fitness First for my last run on the treadmill before my 12 month contract expires tomorrow!! There were no feelings of nostalgia as I cruised through another easy 10k's and am feeling about 95% at this stage and will hopefully be 100% tomorrow morning.

No comments: