Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Midweek long run....on the bitumen

90mins, 18k's @ 4:53 mins/km

Gees, it was nice to cruise along the Kedron Brook track this morning instead of on the tready now that my Fitness First membership has expired. I felt comfortable throughout and the 90 minutes passed in the blink of an eye. Ran past Andy P out for a ride on his bike and exchanged high fives as we went past. It was a rare encounter as I don't run into many fellow PCRG's out there.

BIG DAY tomorrow!!!!! I'll be off to the Gabba for the first day of the first test, so will have to be up early tomorrow morning to complete a 50 minute session with a tempo effort thrown in before I got to a Breakfast BBQ at 7am. Can't wait to get stuck into the Poms - those Poms on and off the field!! C'mon Aussie!!!

No comments: