Monday, September 04, 2006

Spring, Snakes, Sunshine and Shane

Fri 50 mins, 10k's @ 5:00 mins/km
Sun 105, 22k's @ 4:45 mins/km


A pretty routine couple of days in my running life. The only notable features occured on Sunday's run which was delayed to a 10:40am start due to voluntary duties with the Women's Classsic race and an appearance in the office. It was a beautifully warm Spring day with temperatures in the upper 20's and I made sure to cover up with 30+ so I shouldn't have been surprised that I had to stop for a half metre red bellied black snake which was sunning itself on the Kedron Brook path. I ended up losing 2kg during the run, which rarely happens to me during a Winter run. Then it was off to Suncorp Stadium to watch the legendary Shane Webcke and the mighty Broncos bash the Warriors. Yeah! Life's good!

Km's this week - 60
Km's this month - 274
Km's this year - 1138

1 comment:

Clairie said...

You should go and see Snakes on a Plane - ha ha frightening really when even the Mile High Club is not safe!