Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday - On the road again

Sunday - 70mins 14k's @ 4:50 mins/km

I didn't feel up to a recovery run on Saturday bringing my total of missed runs this week to three. I joined Langy, Slash and Bolty on Sunday morning for a run along the Kedron Brook. I was hoping to do 100 minutes but after 4k I was struggling and still a little weak from the virus. So after 35 mins I turned around whilst the fellas continued on to Nudgee Beach. I managed to hold the core strength and the running gait together for the remainder of the run without too much effort. Fortunately, the shins pulled up fine and I'm looking forward to a normal weeks training this week.

2 comments:

Clairie said...

You didn't seem to be suffering from any virus this morning Matty - so hopefully that means you are all back on track.

Samurai Running said...

Hello Matt

I hope you don't think me too foward, but I'm member of Pat's running group, online member for the past year or so, and I have been reading your blog, Tesso's and Clairie's for the past 6 months. I'm interested in the way you all are progressing. I have just set up my own blog and hope I can sometimes write you all and get some feedback too.

Thanks for your blog it is interesting and I'm too following your advice to eat well stay off the grog to build my overall condition.

Thanks and I hope to talk in the future.