Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Felled

Tues - 50 mins, 10k's @ 4:50 mins/km

Enjoyed an easy run yesterday on the Kedron Brook path aka Jim Soorley Bikeway. The Gateway arterial duplication is certainly hotting up as there were 15 trucks crossing the bikeway as I went past the roadworks for the first time.

Have picked up a cold/sore throat today so no running. From memory, its my first cold in around four months so am pretty pleased with the way my health has held up during Autumn/Winter. Interestingly, prior to the three colds I have had this year, my shins have not ached once - previously any cold I got was preceded by aching shins. I'm pretty confident in saying that my shins are no longer the weakest part of my body. Alas, it was an aching lower back that preceded this cold so I'll have to work on that now!!

No comments: