Friday, February 16, 2007

Resting up for 3k Challenge

Thurs - 40 mins, 8k's @ 5:10 mins/km

Easy run down the road and along the railway at 6:30pm last night. Shins felt fine and i'm recovering ok from the low grade virus.

Resting up today. Will take Hiro fishing at Nudgee Beach this morning and then have a relaxing arvo including a light 30 minute gym session. Then its off to the city for the Brisbane Running Group 3k Challenge. I'll take it out hard in the first 500 metres but won't know until then how well I've recovered from my ailments this week. Hopefully, I'll be able to put in a strong effort. With Langy taking it easy, I'll be aiming to keep in touch with the likes of James M and Jason H as the course is likely to be too slow and technical to race according to the watch.

This week - 18k
This month - 119k
This year - 428k

No comments: