Thursday, August 23, 2007

Progress

Tues - 6x1min, 4 x 30secs with JR, 2 mins

Took my time working my way into this session at the Gardens run a little under four minute pace initially and then working home strongly.

Wed - 90 mins, 19k's @ 4:55 mins/km

Was by myself for the Green Bridge loop with nobody showing on a cold, wet and windy morning. The DOMS from running the trails in the Noosa National Park ensured that the pace was a little slower than normal this morning - probably a good thing I was alone.

Thurs - 50 mins, 10k's @ 5:10mins/km

Easy sesh on the tready.

1 comment:

Ally-Lou said...

Hi Matty - I'm back. Have just bought myself a flash new laptop, installed my very own wireless modem (not sure how I did it - but it's working a treat). I'll probably start blogging soon, my injury woes for 2007 are getting close to breaking my spirit (well, that's probably a little dramatic - but it's definately getting to me). Hope to see you soon.

Ally