Friday, March 27, 2009

One more week of hard training

Tues - 2/1/1 with 30 JR, 30 SR, Repeat, 4 mins

Felt crap before hand but shot out of the blocks anyway to give me a bit of a jolt and managed to do it on memory from then on. Ended up being another good session working with Jase. Was buggered for the final four min rep but so was everyone else.

Tues PM - 30 mins easy

Wed AM - 90 mins, 20k's @ 4:23 mins/km


With the Twilight Half less than 10 days away, wanted to have a solid session but not match the epic 4:10 pace session with Andy and Jase two weeks ago. Running 4:23's with Matt L, Canberra bound Wayne and Jase on a cool, beautiful morning, I think I achieved that.

Wed PM - 30 mins easy

Thurs PM - 50 mins at about 5:00 mins/km


As always, I was exhausted on Wednesday night and crashed, sleeping for 10.5 hours for my usual Thursday morning sleep in. With no run scheduled for Friday, I delayed my run till the evening and ended up running into Nic out for an easy run along the Kedron Brook - he'd came 7th in the Australian Schools National Triathlon Champs including a 17:43 5k run off the bike - top effort!!

Fri - REST

Will make my Cross Country debut tomorrow at 7th Brigade Park, Chermside. Will be treating the race as a hard training session in lieu of the speedwork session I did not do this morning and will do the same for a number of other Cross Country races this year treating some of the bigger Championship races as genuine races. Was going to do the 5000m race but with the Broncos - Warriors clash kicking off at 4:30pm on Foxtel, I'll drop down to the 4000m so I can make it home to watch the game!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the cross country. I am sorry I won't be there to see it but I have a work conference all day.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cifizowe.jamminweb.com/mahokod.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cipemyzi.virtue.nu/azinolu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "I don`t think so. " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

Pardon

Anonymous said...

Let`s…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online zfj