Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Looking to April

Fri - 6 x 2min 30JR 2:30

Good session in the Gardens running side by side with Jase for the whole session.

Sun - 130 mins, 26k's @ 4:55mins/km

With no Ship Inn session this morning, I woke up, hit the snooze button and slept for another hour before starting from home at 7am and running out to Nudgee Beach with a few big hills at the start and finish. Felt good. I may let sleep delay a session from time to time but it will never cost me a session! Looking good at this stage for the Twilight Half in April.

Sun PM - 30 mins easy

Tues - 16mins of hills


Had a Barry Crocker this morning. Just didn't have it in the legs or energy wise. Poor eating at irregular times at a Senior First Aid Course yesterday which saw me having a rare takeaway pie for lunch probably didn't help in this regard. Still, i gave it everything I had on the sprints only to have a real good blow on the recovery jogs. I was passed by several people on these recovery jogs (You know who you are!!!!) but dug deep to ensure nobody got past me on any of the hard efforts.

Tues PM - 30 mins easy

2 comments:

Tesso said...

A rare takeaway pie ... you think that the so callled meat inside would at least be cooked.

Anonymous said...

Matt ...I explained that I have to pass you on the recoveries else I get too far behind on the reps...as Pat says we got to keep the group bunched up