Monday, October 15, 2007

Still going strong

Sun 7th - 120mins, 24k's @ 5:00mins/km

Tues - 30secs on/off for 12 mins then 3mins hard
Andy C once again showed that he is a deadset freak by hurtling to the front just 9 days after his Half Ironman Tri. I went with him for a little while, fell of the pace before coming back at the 10min mark and finishing off the last two minutes and the final three minute effort very strongly.

Wed - 90mins, 18k's @ 5:05 mins/km

Thurs - 50 mins, 10k's @ 5:10mins/km

Fri - 4mins, 30JR, 2mins, 30SR, Repeat, 2mins

I slept in by 20 mins and it was a frantic rush to get ready. The Group was long gone by the time I got to the Ship Inn and I probably did better than 4:30pace running to the Story Bridge, getting there just as strides commmenced. It didn't hurt me as I went out hard before easing off slightly on the floating Riverwalk as a passing City Cat gently rocked it. Regained the momentum coming off the Riverwalk and ran out the first half strongly. Felt a million dollars on the way back finishing several seconds ahead of my outbound time and kept at it nicely on the final 2 min surprise rep.

Sun - 120mins, 24k's @ about 5:05mins/km

No comments: