Saturday, December 27, 2008

PCRG Xmas Run


Tues 23 AM - PCRG Xmas Run - 3,2,1 with 30WR x 2 then three hills
Tues 23 PM - 30 mins easy


Big turnout for the annual Xmas Run. Each year, I look even skinnier with my singlet off! My current weight range of 75-77kg is a long way from the 84kg I bulked up to when pumping iron and benching 95kg! Pushed all the way by Andy and Ryan in this session - see photo. Also starting to gain increasing confidence in my ability to stay injury free as we do more PCRG sessions on the grass - I'm ready for a serious crack at the upcoming Qld Athletics Cross Country season in 2009!


Wed 24 - 90mins, 18ks @ 5:08's

Four to five drinks when hosting Xmas Dinner Party last night so easy run by myself breaking in the new Brooks Glycerin 7's.

Thurs 25 - 50 mins easy

Fri 26 AM - 50 mins easy
Fri 26 PM - 30 mins easy


Regretably, Pat cancelled speedwork Thursday and Friday - dunno why??? I was keen to go but will settle for a hitout over 5k at BRRC on Sunday. Friday arvo run marked the first time I've done this - I am now on eight sessions per week and will take three months to conservatively absorb the increased workload before bumping it up to nine sessions a week towards the end of March.

No comments: